Thursday 24 September 2009

Calzadilla de Cueza

The nearest Hostel to/half way which is 1 km to go. And yes the weather has been lovely, hence the extra 20km and I did make it in time to use the freezing cold pool.

As usual I damaged to hear everyone flip flopping their way to and from the toilets in the night and suffered a massive caffeine deficit until an early lunch in Castrojerez. And then things started to perk up and the last hour or so was just lovely. Though there are bits of me that ache and I have wondered WHY more than once.

Leon tomorrow and no plans yet for where to stay. Then the rough plan is Astorga Sat night, Ponferrada on Sun, O Cerbreiro Monday, Palas de Rei on Tuesday and then just short of SdC on Wed - but I am sure that will change when I map it out.

Buen Camino

Sent from my Nokia phone

1 comment:

  1. Hope the swim has helped the aching joints Andy.
    You are doing well .
    Buen Camino

    ReplyDelete