Friday 18 September 2009

Packed and ready to go ...


It seems ages ago I thought of this trip, and with the tribulations of fitting it around work, Sue's work, PJ, Helen, a 'work's outing' and a few days back at School almost immediately I return it has seemed unlikely at times - not to mention selfish. But the day is here, the bike is packed, I'm off in an hour to rendezvous with the bus to Bayonne and the start of the journey - or should that be re-phrased as, another step on the journey.


The knee is holding up and, perversely, I'm looking forward to testing the 'Physicool' on the bus and having time to think about what I'm doing as opposed to how to do it - but then that is part of the whole 'Camino' thing really.


Well big hugs, fingers crossed and thanks to every one who has supported me in thought, word and deed. I will be thinking of you and hope to be back as planned - not earlier ...


Buen Camino,



No comments:

Post a Comment