Thursday 17 September 2009

Ready to go ...

Well after a nervous 3/4 hour with the Physio and a quick chat with the Doctor I'm cleared off - sort of...


I have serious exercises to do to keep my knee 'sorted' as it is still swollen and hasn't got a full range of movement and I should also make sure it is elevated when possible and iced at the start and end of each day - maybe pouring a cold cerveza over it will do?


In between I have managed a quick 'photo shoot' for the Lincolnshire Echo - who were most chuffed to have some props so here is hoping!

And with freeze spray and 'Physicool' in the panniers, not to mention emough ibruprofen, paracetemol and caffeine to kill several small children - I should be 'OK' but it does mean a 'small' change of plan negotiated with the medics, my wife and my conscience ... Assisted by a change in bus timings.


So the plan is now:



And with a bit of luck it won't be - back down the hill and RTB using one leg.


Buen Camino





No comments:

Post a Comment